KIDY.eu is the online store of apparel for infants and babies, made in Lithuania, Poland and England. We work both with legal entities and individuals. There is no minimal sum of an order in our shop.
How to purchase clothes for infants and babies by wholesale or by retail:
- Use our online store.
- Send the request in free format to our e-mail email@example.com, specify the article code and quantity.
- Make an order by calling +370 (615) 22216.
* Our assortment of products is constantly updated, that’s why there can be differences between the products displayed on the website and the products available in the warehouse.
Buy clothes for infants and babies from the manufacturer by wholesale
Wholesale of clothes for infants and babies is one of areas of business of out online store.
To view the full range and wholesale prices of clothes for newborns and babies, you need to register in the online account for the wholesalers
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, write in the letter:
- the age range you are interested in (possible options: from birth to 13 years),
- price segment (low cost, medium or expensive),
- as well as the planned volumes (amounts) of purchases (from 150 euros).
Мы свяжемся с вами в кратчайшее время и вышлем предложение, удовлетворяющее вашим критериям.
KIDY.eu online store sells beautiful and fashionable apparel for infants and babies by wholesale from the manufacturers from Lithuania, Poland and England for the lowest prices in Europe.
Payment and delivery
We make up an invoice within 1-2 working days from the moment of receipt of the request. Packaging and sending of an order is carried out after 100% payment using the payment method you prefer.
Available payment methods.
Available delivery methods.
Return of goods
We strive to satisfy every customer, that’s why we check every article for defects. This is the reason why receiving defective goods from us is completely impossible. Thorough description of every article allows to choose necessary size, material and quality.
Please note that according to the order of the Minister of economy of the Republic of Lithuania No.217 dated June 29, 2001 and No.4-243 clause 17 dated March 15, 2012 the following articles cannot be returned: perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations; photographic and cinematographic goods, printed books, reproductions and other products of the printing industry; carpets, floor coverings, except small carpets and rugs; underwear for men, boys, women or girls, night-shirts, pajamas and similar articles, knitted or crocheted; newborn and infant clothes; tights, stockings, socks and the like; bras, girdles, corsets and the like; pearls, precious stones, precious metals, and articles thereof, except imitation jewelery; machines and mechanical appliances, electrical machines and apparatus; sound recorders and reproducers and television image and sound recorders and reproducers; land vehicles, ships, boats and floating structures; optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; watches; music instruments; weapons and ammunition; furniture, bedding, lamps; toys, games other than sporting and fishing tackle.
Drawing up of documents
The following information is required for drawing up of the documents:
- For individuals: full name and address.
- For legal entities: name and code of the company, legal address.
The information that you provide is confidential. Information about the customers is used exclusively for the work of the online store.
- To buy clothes for infants and babies from the manufacturer by wholesale, small wholesale or retail, use the website menu to look through the assortment of the store.
- When all desired goods are added to the shopping cart, go to the shopping cart screen, check the selected items and quantity once again, and edit the information if necessary.
- Click “Make an order” button, fill in all the boxes, choose delivery and payment methods, add you requests in the “Additional information” box, if necessary.
- Click “Confirm the order” button. By clicking this button you confirm that you agree with all conditions and rules of ordering in KIDY.eu online store.
After receiving the request, we check the availability of items and calculate the delivery price (if necessary) within 1-2 days. If certain items are not available, the client will receive the notice with replacement options. After the final confirmation of the order, we send the invoice with payment details to the customer, and the customer makes payment using the preferred payment method. Please note that unchanged and fundamental prices are only prices in euros, other currencies are provided solely for the convenience of users and familiarization, and can be adjusted during the approval process at the Central Bank rate. The customer shall pay 100% of the sum. Date of payment is deemed the date of conclusion of purchase agreement between KIDY.eu and the customer. We send the order within 1 day after receiving of payment. Depending on the items selected, the initial delivery is made directly from the manufacturer in Lithuania, Poland or England.