The Woodland Stroller Footmuff is a premium, warm, comfortable and fully waterproof sleeping bag. The inner side of the footmuff is made of increadibly soft velvet. The middle, filled with hypoallergenic silicone fabric, provides the baby with the necessary warmth.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 85 cm - from birth to 18 months;
- 115 cm - recommended from 12 months to 3+ years.
Characteristics and advantages:
Thanks to the holes for 5-point seat belts, this footmuff fits most strollers, car seats, as well as sleds.
- Fully wind resistant.
- Insulation is a hypoallergenic, breathable silicone material that does not change its structure during washing and use.
- A drawstring in the hood and at the top of the front part of the footmuff, which can be tightened to protect the baby from cold and wind.
- Detachable fluffy and soft fur on the hood.
- An elegant handmade leather label with the company's logo that gives charm and uniqueness to the product.
The top and the bottom parts of this footmuff are zipped to each other, so you can unzip it to the desired length to achieve perfect thermoregulation.
A waterproof fabric sewn into the bottom of the inner side of this sleeping bag. It helps to keep the footmuff clean and additionally protects from moisture.