|Certificates:||Oeko-Tex Standard 100|
|Color:||green, beige, yellow, cream, black, brown, ecru.|
|Country of Brand:||Poland|
|Country of Manufacturing:||Poland|
Warm velvet Meow Stories blanket.
- One side of the blanket is made of the highest quality cotton with the OEKO-TEX 100 class I certificate, which does not lose its properties even after multiple washings. The other side is increadibly soft velvet, elegantly quilted according to a unique pattern. Velvet and cotton perfectly match each other.
- The filling is an anti-allergenic, breathable, lightweight silicone non-woven material that provides warmth to a baby. The inner lining is sewn into the outer fabric, so it doesn't move during use and washing.
- The cotton side is trimmed with a velvet border for even more softness and fluffiness.
Velvet fabric is pleasant to the touch and is an ideal material. It's incredibly delicate and extremely durable at the same time. The innovative double weave technology of extremely fine yarns gives this fantastic effect. All Makaszka blankets are hand-sewn in Poland with the utmost care and attention to details, from the highest quality fabrics for years of enjoyment.
Produced in 4 sizes:
- 60x70 cm (+/- 2 cm) - intended for children aged 0-18 months. Ideal for newborns and babies as their first blanket. Ideal for carrycot, crib and car seat.
- 75x100 cm (+/- 2 cm) - intended for children aged 0-24 months. Ideal for stroller and baby crib, as a play mat, and will also become a favorite blanket for all trips.
- 100x150 cm (+/- 2 cm) - intended for children up to 5 years old. Ideal for a baby crib, for daytime sleep, for kindergarten, as a play mat, and also as a favorite blanket for all trips.
- 145x200 cm (+/- 2 cm) - intended for parents and older children :)
Oeko-Tex Standard 100